Highly optioned and offshore ready this is a thoroughly sorted yacht having succesfully completed the Melbourne-Osaka. Since its return to WA it had a complete and extensive overhaul in October 2019 which included:
- Mast removal and overhaul, including chainplate removal inspection & bolt replacement.
- Standing rigging replacement.
- Running rigging inspection and repair.
- Additional of a rigid water tank.
- Liferaft locker reseating and seal improvement.
- Mooring cleat backing plates installed.
- Sticker removal and full clean and polish of hull and topsides
- Resecuring of water-maker
- A major 1000 hour service of engine and sail-drive including full seal replacement.
- Overhaul replacement of all skin fittings.
- Keel bolt backing plate removal, cleaning, inspection and retorquing.
- All deck hardware overhauled or replaced.
- The entire sail wardrobe cleaned, inspected and repaired as necessary.
|Price||: $160,000 AUD|
|Price Base||: $160,000|
|Model||: SUN FAST 3200|
|Length||: 32.00 Feet|
|Category||: Racing Yachts|
|Hull Type||: Fibreglass|
|Hull Style||: Single|
|Power Type||: Sail|
|Type Of Sales||: Dealer|
|Engine Type||: Yanmar|
|State||: Western Australia|
|Registration Expiry Date||: ON861921|
|HIN Number||: FRSPBND093L011|