The latest model in the new generation Jeanneau Sun Odyssey range, the award wining Sun Odyssey 410, will be premiering at the 2019 Sydney International Boat Show.
“While the speed is useful, however, it is the ease with which it performs that truly sells this yacht.” Phil Ross, Editor, Cruising Helmsman magazine.
The SO410, designed by Marc Lombard, incorporates the technology and design from over 60 years of Jeanneau history and is assured of being a best seller in the Australian market.
Features such as:
- Walk around decks for ease of movement
- A hard chine running the full length of the hull for a more powerful and stable hull
- An inverted bow for fine entry, better weight distribution and a distinctive look
- The bow stands clear of the water for less drag and greater speed
- Self-aligning rudders with self-aligning bearings for an improved feel on the helm
- A powerful retractable bow thruster for greater manoeuvrability
- Cathedral standing rigging so crew movement forward and aft is easy
- An integrated bowsprit
For more details contact:
Bob Lushey 0408 110 679 email@example.com